Featured Article, May 2023: Pre-Patent Plights
Featured Article, May, 2023: Peloton Workaround for Workout Ban?
March 2020: COVID-19: How we are managing in this uncertain time.
July 2019: Local IP law firm adds a seasoned veteran to its roster!
October 2018: MCR Celebrates 25 Years
January 2018: Nashua Patent Law Firm Announces Newest Member
July 2016: Nashua Patent Law Firm Has a Win of a Furry Kind!
June 2016: Nashua Patent Law Firm Has a Win of a Different Kind!
August 2015: Nashua Patent Law Firm Goes Deep
February 2014: Plastics Engineer/Patent Attorney Broadens IP Firm’s Expertise
May 2013: UMass IP Presentation 5/15/13
January 2013: Millyard IP Presentation 1/30/13
January 2012: Firm Changes Name
January 2011: Attorney David A. Rardin becomes member of Firm
April 2010: Firm moves to new location
(Documents are in Adobe Acrobat format)
Patent Related Articles:
- All About Patents
- A Patent Friendly Marketing Strategy
- An Up-Close Look at the Duty of Disclosure
- Design Patents
- Got Patents Then Mark Your Products Accordingly
- Ideas That Resonate – Recognize, Capture & Profit From Intellectual Property
- Invention Disclosure Form-General
- Invention Disclosure Form-Design
- Invention Scams
- More Options Re Competing Patents
- Notice of Patent Reform Act 2011
- Options for Obtaining Patent Protection Outside the US
- Patentablity Opinion
- Patent Alternative The Defense Publication
- Patent Infringement Freedom to Operate and Validity
- Patent Lawyer – When is the right time to look for one
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Screening Searches
- Patent Validity
- Peloton Workaround for Workout Ban?
- Plant Patents
- Pre-Patent Plights
- Protecting the Company’s Competitive Advantage with Patents
- Provisional Patent Applications
- Six Ways to Challenge a Competitor’s Patent
- Seven Ways to Control the Cost and Quality of Your Patent Docket
- Utility Patents
- When Should a Company Seek Patent Protection
Copyright Related Articles:
- Copyright Basics
- Copyright Intake Form
- Copyright-Mickey Mouse Lives On
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Whats so Fair about Fair Use?
Trademark Related Articles:
- A General Trademark Primer
- All About Domain Names
- Choosing and Clearing the Right Trademark
- Domain Names AntiCybersquatting
- Domain Name Game
- Trademark Intake Form
- Trademarks And The Likelihood Of Confusion
- Trademark Lawyer- When do you need one
- Trademark Screening Search
- Trademark Tidbits
- Antitrust Laws And A Free Economy
- Australia’s Raising the Bar Act to become effective April 15, 2013
- Ben Franklin More than Flying Kites
- Glossary of IP Terms
- Intellectual Property Umbrella
- New Hampshire’s Hidden IP Laws
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Patents – The Need for Speed
- Score IP Presentation June 12, 2013
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property
- The Patent Office – In the Beginning
- Trade Secret Basics
- What is a Patent Troll?
If you are seeking a reliable U.S. patent law firm that is accessible, effective and efficient, please give us the opportunity to introduce ourselves. Since 1993, we have provided U.S. intellectual property law services for clients throughout the U.S. and abroad, including patent and trademark prosecution and licensing, and IP portfolio management.
At Maine Cernota & Rardin, we have a New England Attitude about cost, quality, client relationships, and great service. Call us at (603) 886-6100.